Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh, Snap! It is Monday


Alright so I am on Pac. Time here at home, and I had the delightful morning wake up to the Hunger Games trailer, boo yah! It is Fantabulous. While I have a problem with actors and characters and that I love my mind characters better than the actors in the movies, I can appreciate great world building.


On the Hunger Games Trailer:
My impression was awesome. The characters, hmm that was not what I imaged Peeta and Gale looking like, and I always thought the dystopian future was darker and people with even more rough houses, but that city looked cool. I cannot wait for march with my host of little teens waiting for the premier with me. I got them hooked and now we all await March.




Books in Hand:

Finishing up Bewitched by Alex Flinn (love it!)
Finishing up Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
TBR:
Hunter of Shadows by Nancy Gideon
Fury's Fire by Lisa Papademetriou (NETGALLEY)

Hitting the Bookstore For:

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (saw it at walmart last night, but waiting on my preorder)


Yes, this monday rocks with that premier and a pile of good reads that need finishing.

No comments: