Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mini-Challenge Recommendations

So after reading through my own stack, what would I recommend for other readers?

Diaries of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista

Diaries of an Urban PantherDiaries of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this debut from Amanda Arista.
We come into the story meeting Violet, a writer who only wants a fresh start in life who ends up being accosted and thus turning furry after a misadventure in a back alley. This book has hot guys, prideful panthers, faeries, evil overlords and more. What more can you want in a PNR?! There was some great snarky and quippy remarks throughout the book that I just loved and the characters totally sucked you into nonstop reading with their own great impressions. I was so thoroughly happy with DosUP that I highly recommend it to anyone. IT was just that awesome.
I loved the fresh new voice of author Arista in a huge PNR market. It came across with a new encouraging vibe and fabulous characters that I cannot wait for in the next book hopefully out in December.

What Would me Favorite be from the Read a Thon?

Ohh that is a hard one.
FAV YA: Solstice
FAV new debut: Diary of an Urban Panther
FAV continuation in a series: Hammered!

No comments: