Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Armchair BEA2011: Day 2 or what has rocked my 2011

SO the title of this post was: What has rocked my chair in reads so far in 2011!
There have been so many great releases that have come out this year, but these five really hit me in the BookLove.

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Wither by Lauren Destefano
3.GreenEyed Demon by Jaye Wells
4. Hounded by Kevin Hearne
5. Enclave which rocked!

So as you can see I hit the Dystopian PNR UF awesomefest so far this year and with many more amazing books released this year, 2011 will be a bookfest!

1 comment:

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hey! i like your choice of books =] i'm a GFC follower!

mine are mostly dystopians! check out my list!

follow me back?! =]

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/armchair-bea-best-of-2011.html