Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ArmChairBEA Day #3: Get to Know a Blogger

I Interview The Book Blog Experience

Since we cannot all connect at BEA2011, ArmChair BEA2011 is bring the bloggers together interview style. I sat down=emailed ;) A Blogger Girl from A Book Blog Experience, and here is what she had to say.

What was your fav release of 2011. Favorite Book released in 2010.
Across the Universe and Delirium
If you could run off with one fictional character from a book who would it be and where would you go?
Fang from Maximum Ride, he would pick me up and fly me to a cave inside a mountain, there he would have some food laid out and we'd have a picnic.

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee
Favorite slice of cake?
Cheesecake *yummy* now I'm hungry for cheesecake ;)
First car?
Dont own a car yet, I'm only 17
Favorite book you read as a child?
The giving tree
Top author?
Rachel Hawthorne
Most awaited release of 2011?
Crossed, the second book in the Matched series.
City you would most like to live in?
New York
What time period would you visit for a week if you would?
hmmmm, this is a tough one, I'm not really sure, probably the victorian Era, They wore such beautiful dresses, and men treated ladies right back then.
Were, Fairy, Demon, or Vamp: which would you rather be?
Werewolf all the way
What is one interesting thing about the town/state that you live in now?
There's really nothing interesting about it, its just plain with a lot of buisnesses.
Favorite local bookstore, and favorite online book retailer?
Love to shop at Barnes & Noble, but I mosly shop for books on Amazon.
Favorite place you love to read in?
My bedroom, lounging on my bed
A Little Bit About this blogger:
I’m 17 years old and ever since I could remember I had a passion for reading. Even before I knew how to read my grandmother would sit with me for hours and read me books.
I started out reading the popular books like, Harriet the spy, the babysitter club books, Junie B. Jones and the magic attic club series.
But after awhile I started going to Young adult section in my library, there I fell in love with the YA world and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life. Read YA books and someday be a young adult author.
My first YA book that I read was by Rachel Hawthorne, her book was called The Island of Girls and Boys, and ever since I read that book I’ve been hooked.
I’m a big dreamer, someday I would like to travel all over the world but for now all I can do is travel through books. Reading gives me a sense of calmness, somewhere I can escape to when the world around me crumbles to pieces.
I’m ready to graduate and go to college next year, it will be so great to be able to get out on my own and experience the world.
My favorite authors are: Rachel Hawthorne, Sarah Dessen, Jennifer Echols, and Susane Colasanti. There are many more but it would be a very long list.

No comments: