Thursday, September 23, 2010

Review: Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong

Waking The Witch (Women of the Otherworld, #11)Waking The Witch by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Having loved many of the other Tales from the Otherworld, I just finished Waking the Witch Savannah's story.

The writing flowed so smoothly for me in this book. It was a nice fluid tale that had a few turns I was not expecting, but were surprising and yet were well woven in the story that I found them very appealing.

This story follows along with several of the Otherworld characters, but mainly it is Savannah staking out a place in life by solving a case on her own with her PI skills.

A lot happens, there are several deaths, and what was surprising for me is that even though the dead characters had only little parts in the book, the feelings of impact that I was having alongside the main character was pretty interesting. Mayhaps it was just an emotional day for me, but I really enjoyed this story.

No comments: