Thursday, September 23, 2010

Review: Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

Wicked Appetite (The Unmentionables, #1)Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


After having some falling out with the Stephanie Plum series from Janet Evanovich, I picked up Wicked Appetite from my library and at the very least had a good read.

I enjoy the author's writing style for her great one liners. I have had several sad moments in reading some books where the plot of several books never really progressed. It is quite maddening.

In Wicked Appetite we see several of our Unmentionable Characters who we have seen in some of the plum Series and their holiday spin off series.

There were some great one liners. I always have enjoyed Diesel's character and what comes out of his mouth. The dialog was good in this book, and obviously this is a start to a new series.

So if you want a quick humorous read, pick up Wicked Appetite. Watch out where you read it because spontaneous laughter might erupt in several dialog interactions in the story.





No comments: