Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WoW: Unspoken


Unspoken
The Lynburn Legacy #1
Sarah Reese Brennan
Releases 9.11.2012
Random House Books for Young Readers
ISBN: 9780375870415

   There are things unspoken of in life, private trials, mysterious occurrences and quite possibly the voices you speak with in your head. See, Kami has had a secret for a long while that she tries to keep to herself because other people are bothered by it, she talks with a voice in her head. In fact, this voice has a name, Jared and he is a boy.

    Unspoken is a thrilling tale of growing up in secrets, living in a small town with a troubled and dark history, possibly. Kami has always been snarky and inquisitive so her character in Unspoken is stellar.
    "What an interesting thought," Kami said. "Thank you for sharing it with me. Let me share a thought with you: Actually, I can walk myself to class. And I can also handle myself, so I will be doing what I want.". ARC pg 30
        Kami is portrayed as an outspoken heroine who hasn't found her true niche in life but plods along with her fantastical ideas and driven character.

No comments: