Monday, December 5, 2011

MondayReads


While I may suffer from a case of Groundhog Day Movie Style at my house with sick kids and what not, I have been kicking in the reading between finals and doctors appointments.

I Know What You Read Last Week...... (watched to many movies lately..)

Cinder by Marissa Meyer from NetGalley -omg it was awesome! (review upcoming)
Horizon by Sophie Littlefield from NetGalley - ohh what comes next!
Shadowlander by Theresa Meyers (bought) - freaking fantastic!
Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams - (bought) I WANT MORE! freaking fantabulous
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe - YES! from NetGalley

Hitting the Bookstore For on Tuesday:

Alien Proliferation by Gini Koch  oh yeah Kitty Proliferation!
Shaedes of Grey by Amanda Bonilla  been waiting on this one!
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Dreaming of the Wolf by Terry Spear


So Tuesday, I am coming and cringing from the bank statement later but I lurve you! This will keep me warm and cozy while we are below freezing at home.

No comments: