Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Late night WoW: Shaedes of Gray


Today I am totally waiting on Shaedes of Gray by Amanda Bonilla because I have been dying to read this book for months. I went out to the bookstore to get a copy but it never came in on their truck so it was one of those mid store arms in the air dramatic "NOOOO!!" moments where I turned and grabbed a coffee to lick my book no read wounds and sulk. I ordered it up online and am now stalking the mailman in a few days.

Shaedes of Gray blurb:
Released 12.6.2011


In the shadows of the night, Darian has lived alone for almost a century. Made and abandoned by her former love, Darian is the last of her kind-an immortal Shaede who can slip into darkness as easily as breathing. With no one else to rely on, she has taught herself how to survive, using her unique skills to become a deadly assassin.When Darian's next mark turns out to be Xander Peck, King of the Shaede Nation, her whole worldview is thrown into question. Darian begins to wonder if she's taken on more than her conscience will allow. But a good assassin never leaves a job unfinished...

1 comment:

Amanda Bonilla said...

From what I understand, there was a bit of a mix up at the warehouse with several shipments. Hope you get your copy soon, and hope you enjoy the read! :)