Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books Collecting Dust


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books That Have Been On Our Shelf For The Longest But We've Never Read

It is horrible, but these poor books are crying for a snowstorm that sets me on a read-a-thon!
Not that I forgot about them, it is the case that I bought them, and then their friends came to visit and it distracted me!

1. Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Loecker -it looks so good!
2. Trial by Fire Jennifer Lynn Barnes - omg I pre-ordered this puppy and it is there!
3. Supernaturally by Kierstan White- Evie you are killing me with how cute you were in book 1, I need to read you.
4. Cold Magic and Cold Fire by Kate Elliott - this author is an automatic buy for me, but I have not read the series yet.
5. Kingdom of the Gods by N.K.Jemisin- it is there and I totally cannot wait to read it.
6. ALPHA by Rachel Vincent - ok this is where it is the end of the series and I am in denial and just CANNOT read the book, it is there on the shelf, I walk past it everyday, but I just don't want this amazing series to end!
7. Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent - same thing, now I am apprehensive to read it because I feel I need to finish up ALPHA first. Love Rachel's writing thought.
8. Heartless by Gail Carriger - wft?! I had been looking for this book and I found it behind the kid's toy shelf *dusting off* yes! late night read.
9. Native Star and Hidden Goddess  by M K Hobson - cannot wait to read it though
10. The October Daye series by Seanan McGuire -  I have the whole series on the shelf. Now I need a whole weekend.

So there you have it, a whole list of fabulous reads that are just waiting for the opportune moment to crack into them. One day, my precious.

No comments: