Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Monday: What Am I Reading

Monday Reads:
October is NetGalley Month! Whoohoo!

My NetGalley Read for this week:
A Touch of Power by Maria V Snyder - I love Maria Snyder. Her previous series have really rocked my reads in the paste few years so when I saw this title on NetGalley I was ecstatic. Loaded it on the iPhone and I cannot wait to get into it.

Books On Hand:
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck. Freaking Fantabulous! I love these tiger boys and their search to cure their curse and Kelsey really takes the stage with her own character. Thank you SPLINTER!

Hitting the Bookstore for:
Serpent's Kiss by Thea Harrison - These dragons can sweep me away any day.
Wolf at the Door by MaryJanice Davidson - With what this author has done with vampires in her Betsy    series (loved it!) I cannot wait to read what comes in store with indepth were-age!
A Touch of Crimson by Silvia Day - BN.COM said it this morning as they posted their article on Angels in literature. These winged hostile avenging hotties have caught me in their fabulous book releases also.


No comments: