Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Contest Craze: the 7th



Lucky Number 7

Princess Bookie's Contest Craze is in full swing! Over at the Elliott Review back on Sunday this challenge was hosted.

TO ENTER:
  • Open a book you are currently reading.
  • Turn to page 7.
  • Count to the 7th word.
  • If the word is an article (a, an, the, etc), go to the next real word.
  • Type the word into a Google Images search, and select a picture that you can stand.
  • Create a blog post with the following information:


Reading: Darkest Edge of Dawn, by Kelly Gay
Word: my -  putting this word into yahoo images, dude seriously?! My Little Ponies came up. I grew up with this world of ponies and they rocked. While my faded OG ponies don't look amazing to my kids, My Little Ponies have been rebranded into the awesome new MLP: Friendship is Magic series and me and my kids are falling into love with these fillies all over again.
Serious Good Times

No comments: