Saturday, April 16, 2011

Book Wants: Divergent





Divergent
by Veronica Roth
Release Date May 3. 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen

Oh I could write and ode to the want of Divergent, but instead I will give some author/book stats that I have been glaring at while I pine the release of Divergent. I missed the Tours for this book online through my ARC Tours I participate and have been lamenting it for the last month.

The First 100 Pages of Divergent are online!

There was an amazing Q& A with Veronica Roth the author on Amazon.com lately.

Here is a picture from Veronica's site of the final Hardbound cover front with the cover page off. What a beautiful Gold!
And on site there was even a post of the Divergent Dictionary. What a great use of words for the book.

You can pre-order you copy from either
or

No comments: