Saturday, December 18, 2010

Review: Lord of the Fading Lands

Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul, #1)Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Lord of the Fading Lands is book one in the epic Tairen series by C L Wilson.
This book was not only beautifully written, but its characters are amazing.
While there are several repeated thoughts that go one, and really not a lot of time elapsed in this first book, there is something about it that has me hooked.
I did not want to put it down, even though I had to a lot. The imagery and feeling behind a lot of scenes really captured me.
I cannot wait for the next books because I am taken with this world.
C L Wilson is an epic world builder with this series. We are getting a feel for all these lands connected to each other that keep apart from each other in so many ways. There feels to be a different feeling for each land also, that I cannot wait to get into more with the upcoming books.

No comments: