Saturday, December 18, 2010

Review: Jane by April Linder

JaneJane by April Lindner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


JANE was a wonderful book taken from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.
We replace a nineteen year old college student, and an aged Rockstar, and thus we are taken into this new rendition of a favorite past book of mine, Jane Eyer.
I loved the writing in this book as I loved these new models of our old favorite characters. The dialog was great and their interactions with each other was perfect for the book.
I loved how they took this old theme and brought it to life for a new era.
I loved how these new characters had all these thoughts and view and how as the story progressed you see these underlying feeling exposed.
I was so happy to read Jane. It really made my night the day I finished it.
This book really moved me in its writing and its new breath of life in its characters.
Thank you April Linder for recreating this timeless world for me into this great new light. I bet now my teens will want to read it ;)

No comments: