Thursday, December 23, 2010

Midwinter's Eve Hop WINNER!!!!



Even though it took me all day!
Seriously kids, packages and holidays scrambles all best laid plans ;)

But here it is! Not only is this the bucket, the book, and the slip of winner! The picture is horrible I know, but the winner is:


in a cozy cabin somewhere buried with snow and a nice generator
meandi09@yahoo.com

December 21, 2010 6:56 PM




Thank You everyone who came on here and left comments about where you would love to be right now reading.

In case you were wondering about that awesome bucket, it was my goat milking bucket and yes I washed it. Also I randomly picked a slip of paper with an email address on it.

Jennifer I will email you later. And hopefully you might have it by the new year ;)

Again thank you everyone for the Hop.

No comments: