Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Card Post. That time of the year.


It is that time of the year when we wash the kids ( I do it regularly also) find clean not stained clothes with NO holes (oops one was holey) and torture all five kids to stand next to each other and smile if they want hot chocolate later ;)
I find that good picture behaviors need must be rewarded.

So here comes in Shutterfly to do the awesome work of producing pictures in cards of amazing quality.
I regularly use them to print out my edited pictures because then the pictures come back with all their awesome editing in, and looking wonderful. You can get all sorts of neat stuff from cups to calendars to huge poster sized prints. There are a lot of possibilities at their site and the turn around time from ordering to arriving at your door is wonderful.

So it is holiday time. This is the one time of the year that all of the extended family remembers we all exist since we all live far far away form each other and hardly ever congregate together.
SO i try to keep up the awesomeness in the card department.

Shutterfly has some great Holiday designs HERE. See how cute they are?







We are narrowing it down to this picture with this Merry Thought Bubble Design

So really, what are you waiting for. Find some cards and keep in touch with
that extended family at least for one holiday out of the year. Sometimes everyone needs a little extra love.

So I cannot wait to finish up making these edits to get the perfect cards out for the holiday season. If I am lucky maybe I might be the first to arrive in peoples mailboxes. I have only held that title once in the last 9 years that I have been doing it with my own family. But my year may yet come again.

No comments: