Saturday, November 6, 2010

Review: Rampant

Rampant (Killer Unicorns, #1)Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What can one not say about Rampant!
This book is a unicorn revolution.
I love the opening; reading a shiny fluffy unicorn story to some girls full of rainbows and smiles. Then enter the boyfriend taking a walk with a girl and wait..... Wait.... The freaking unicorn comes slavering and mauling the boys leg with it's twisted horrific horn into his flesh.
This story was amazing.
The snark was excellent. The characters were awesome. The flow of the whole book rocked. I cannot wait to run out and buy the next book asap it was so good.
I was so happy with the book because the characters were so amazing and the dialog was so fun to read. I was not slow, there was not too much description or back plot. I am surprised I had not heard much about the book before I picked it up.
Go read it! You will be surprised and enjoy Rampant.



View all my reviews

No comments: