Thursday, November 4, 2010

Review: Halo

Halo (Halo, #1)Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Halo is an interesting take on Angels here on Earth. With a vague mission three angels descend to some tiny town by the sea to make nice things happen to an area down on its luck. Enrolling in school, one angel who in particular responds to humans more than her other siblings, finds something she does not expect to happen on her first time down-world, LOVE.
The writing flows smoothly, the descriptions are great. The character/angel interactions are interesting to read. I enjoyed this new look into the genre of angels in books, and while there was not a lot of laying of hands and miracles and whispers and all that, I was glad, and this made a really great book.
I felt that the end was a little cut off and short, but there will be more! And I cannot wait.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Teril!

You won a prize on my blog but I cant seem to deliver the email =/ can you contact me at: larissa@larissaslife.com