Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday 56 #2: Other by Karen Kincy



Other by Karen Kincy

Oh the centaur must be in Greece.Wait. I stare at his dark curly hair. Isn't it the exact same one I saw at the Safeway?



The Friday 56 idea came from… The Bookoholic Zone


The Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
* Post a link along with your post back to this blog. A Simple Love of Reading.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by! I read this a little while ago and really enjoyed it!

Teril said...

Yes, I also did enjoy it a lot. I liked this authors voice in this genre.