Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ARC REview: Afterlife by Merrie Destefano


Afterlife (The Resurrection Chronicles, #1)Afterlife by Merrie Destefano

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I received and ARC of this book and it was amazing!

In the first few chapters, that hanging chapters based in separate character's POV was a bit disorientating for me in the beginning. As the story developed it engulfed me into this work of a future time where people can "jump" their consciousness to a new body up to 9 times. In a car wreak and you have the expensive chip.... swoosh =new body.

It is a really interesting concept and it made an amazing story. Once you get used to the different characters having their own point of view in separate chapters that all cohesively tie into each other you are swept away into the futurist world where even the ones you love get bored and leave you for a new life, new memories, and a new body.

I read and ARC, it was amazing, and I totally recommend this book to you all

Once you pass the first 30 pages, you are hooked.

No comments: