Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Honestly I wanted to make a Top Ten Tuesday.......
But then I saw this:



Sharcano by Jose Prenoes
Released 1.27.2014
Curiosity Quills Press

Blurb:

A burnt and half-eaten megalodon shark corpse is found beached. A priest commits suicide. A previously unknown volcano rises from the China Sea and brings about a tsunami that destroys Shanghai. Yellowstone erupts after 640,000 years of silence. A pit in Nicaragua known as the "mouth of hell" begins violently spewing lava. 

When reporter Mick Cathcart and marine biologist Agnes Brach set out looking for answers, they never expected to stumble upon the biblical end times. Yet when sharks made of molten magma start erupting from the volcanoes to devour everything and everyone in their way, how could they deny it? 

With the help of a beleaguered priest and a billionaire industrialist, Mick and Agnes scramble to extinguish the volcanoes and blow away the lava sharks before the whole world burns to a cinder.



Find Out More:

Facebook

Curiosity Quills



Don' get me wrong, I totally fell for Ghost Shark.


and tried the 
 
Sharnado (which sounds like a carnival ride)

So seeing volcanically erupting shark demon menaces is not too outlandish, right?
I just could not pass up this one.

 It is almost a top 10 shark spoof movies . . . . .  or wait . . . is it?

10. Sharknado

9. Sharktopus


8. Deep Blue Sea










7. Shark Tale  - by how many times my kids have gotten me to succumb to put it on the tv.


6. Ghost Shark- the water cooler scene, need I saw more?











5. Supershark - so awesome a tank cannot stop him, or can it?












4 .Sharkicane - no seriously, wtf? So outlandish it is #4













3.   Sharkception  - well because movies "can be made better with sharks in them . . . "



















2. Shark Week  - yeah need I say more? Because seriously how can you not watch?



1. JAWS - for reals this is where it ALL started for me. I sang along and narrated this movie for what seems like my whole childhood.








No comments: