Third Lie's The Charm
Liar Society #3
Lisa & Laura Roeker
Pre-Order: bn / amazon
Now this series has been delightful. You have a lot of school girls, a lot of tension,s and deceits all rolled in with snark and hurled insults. There is nothing sometimes better than a cat fight: physical or with words or cunning. The series has developed the characters dynamically through the books and as tensions are high can a lie raise you up, or bring you down?
New friend into old, the bond of the Sisterhood will never grow cold.
Life at Pemberly Brown is a whirlwind for Kate Lowry. Determined to finally destroy the secret society responsible for her best friend Grace’s death, Kate joins the Sisterhood hoping to go all Trojan Horse on their asses. But the night of her initiation another student at Pemberly Brown dies in what looks like tragic accident.
Kate knows better.
Kate and her faithful ginger, Seth Allen, immediately uncover a connection to the boy’s death and the secret societies that rule Pemberly Brown. But it’s not until Kate begins receiving pages from Grace’s old journal that she begins to piece together what really happened the night she died and how it connects to Pemberly Brown’s most recent tragedy.
Meanwhile, Kate’s ex-boyfriend Liam is following her around like an angry guard dog and she’s falling hard for the mysterious Bradley Farrow. Both boys are tied up in the mystery that surrounds Pemberly Brown, but only one of them can truly be trusted.
In this chilling conclusion to The Liar Society series Kate will fight to save her school from the evil that lurks beneath its hallowed halls. But will her quest destroy her or finally lead her to true love? She can only hope her third lie’s the charm
LISA and LAURA ROECKER are sisters-turned-writing-partners with a passion for good books, pop culture and Bravo programming. Not necessarily in that order. Lisa has always been a phenomenal liar and Laura loves to write angsty poetry, so writing for young adults seemed like a natural fit. The sisters live in Cleveland, Ohio in separate residences. Their husbands wouldn't agree to a duplex. To learn more about The Liar Society series check outwww.theliarsociety.com
Previous Books In The Series:
A Gift for You, for Pre-Ordering Third Lie’s the Charm by YA rock stars Lisa and Laura Roecker
For US and Canadian Liar Society Lovers!
We have a special offer going on for the release of Third Lie’s the Charm by YA rock stars Lisa and Laura Roecker—in stores in a little over one month! If you pre-order the book:
· ALL pre-orders will receive an original bookmark signed by the Roeckers themselves
· FIVE lucky winners will win the first TWO books in the series! This is a great way to discover this series—one thatPublishers Weekly and Booklist have called “chilling, suspenseful and smart” and “smartly plotted, full of twists, clues and sleuthing.”
· ONE lucky winner will receive the GRAND PRIZE: an EXCLUSIVE, TOP SECRET afterword of the Liar Society series for YOU to post and share.
You have until December 2 or until quantities run out. Here’s how to get your bookmark and a chance to win the first two books in the Liar Society series, or the exclusive afterword:
1. Pre-order the book (print or eBook) through any retailer (Barnes & Noble, Amazon, your local independent bookseller/Indiebound, Books-A-Million, Hastings, etc.)
2. Email your proof of purchase (receipt or picture of the receipt) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your home address (US & Canada only please) so we can send you the bookmark (and possibility the books!) If you’ve already pre-ordered this book—not a problem! Send us your receipt!
3. You will get an email back confirming when the items have been sent out.
4. Enjoy Third Lie’s the Charm when it arrives in December—just in time for some chilly holiday reading!
Optional: Make like the Roeckers and KATE and take a pic of you with your hair dyed—(or you can cheat and use PhotoshopJ) and share with us on Twitter and Facebook! Find the Roeckers @LandLroecker and Sourcebooks Fire @sourcebooks andhttp://www.facebook.com/sourcebooks.