Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Under the Tree


Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post. 


Top Ten Books Santa Should Totally Sneak Under My Tree

1.  The Entire Tortall Series by Tamora Pierce.  Seriously Santa I love my heroines and how they grow up. My books are tattered and frayed and Kid 1 lost some pages from Wild Magic lately and I just want my own pristine set to read again and again.
2. Pre-Order me Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3. Pre-Order Everneath by Brodi Ashton 
4. Darker Still by Leanne Renee Hieber
5. Emily Strange the whole series
6. Snake Light so I can Read more at night
7. The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting
8. Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennet
9. Partials by Dan Wells
10. Shadow Kin by M L Scott


- Santa if it becomes too hard to find these titles, you can always drop me a gift card and I promise to find many a great book, a good home.

No comments: