Friday, April 1, 2011

IMM (19)

In My Mailbox
April 1, 2011
These pictures are dark, but I went to the most amazing library I have ever seen in San Francisco last week. It was the main branch and they had shelves and shelves of ARC's! I wish I lived closer than 7 hours from that place or I would go every weekend. On those beautiful shelves in their book sale room we found books for me and my three daughters. They told me this was the most amazing place on earth, since we are all book eaters here. Five floors and thousands of book can be called heaven especially when it was pouring rain outside. There was even a coffee stand and a kids play area in the library.

So my stash included:
The Julian Game
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Clarity by Kim Harrington
BloodShot by Cherie Priest
All Just Glass by Amelia Atwater Rhodes
Nocturne by Syrie James
Love Inc.
Dust City by Paul Weston
Young Warriors by Tamora Pierce

Good Times over Spring Break ;)

No comments: