Sunday, November 14, 2010

Review: ASH

AshAsh by Malinda Lo

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I read this book last night, and it sucked me right into the retelling of Cinderella. I very much enjoyed this different version of the classic tale.

Take your normal Cinderella story, add some fey and hot lady hunters who are very helpful and you have a neglected girl on the rise.

I enjoyed how Ash (Cinderella) develops in the story. The character interactions in the tale were wonderful and thought provoking. I loved the settings and the descriptions; there was not too much yet what was there makes great mental imagery.

If you want a great book to sit and read all the way through since it is hard to put it down, pick up Ash. The story will weave right through your mind and into your heart.

I cannot wait for the release of Huntress!



View all my reviews

No comments: