Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Review: Afterlight

Afterlight (The Dark Ink Chronicles, #1)Afterlight by Elle Jasper

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Elle Jasper brings us into the hidden world of the afterlight. The place of all those dark things we believed were not present. She also brings some hot guys in from the afterlight to light up her night. I feel that the character relationships were the highlight of the read.
There was a lot of back plot and historical descriptions of place and setting that for some reason did not drawn me in. I guess I was just drawn into the characters themselves and not the extra pages of added descriptions. I would rather not read about the broken plaster in the brick buildings but more the chiseled abs of the hunky man meat.
I enjoyed the character growth and development and the end was great but left me pinning for more.



View all my reviews

No comments: